Monday, January 4, 2010

Oh goshers. I feel so bad.
I really want to change my class. But i feel bad for kinda shouting at teacher ben (in a happy way!)
And the new people might have to change their class because of my selfish resonable reasons.

FREAAAK OF NATUREEE
us being noisy is not affecting our studies
dude, i got 2nd place for highest lifepac last year, I LOST FIRST PLACE, well, i dont wanna put the reason down but yea. it wasnt exactly fair either.
I COULD HAVE GOTTEN FIRST PLACE.
anywhooos. alot of people are complaining.

SO TEACHER, IF YOU CAN JUST LET ME SKIP MY ACTIVITIES, I PROMISE I'LL STOP COMPLAINING.
:)

I SUUUPEEER LOVE MY FRIENDS!
Guuuuys, i super super love what you guys wrote for me okay? :D
I feel extra loved when you guys say you wanna beat me at argueing. :/
BUT YES, thank you
i'll write one for you guys soon yes?
if i have the time!
I need to do more work to graduate!

No comments: